Join Us on Property Tours
To Kansas City and Atlanta,
Your Travel may be FREE*
Attention Savvy Investors:
* Travel costs to Kansas City and Atlanta will be
reimbursed, up to $800, upon the successful
close of escrow. Investors must be registered
on the bus tours to qualify. Book Today!
For details, see the landing pages below:
Sunday, April 21st: KANSAS CITY – REO Property Tour:
Up to $500 of travel reimbursement – Expo on April 20th
May 3rd to 4th: ATLANTA – Dependable Cash Flow
Up to $800 of travel reimbursement- Expo on May 5th
Real Tech SF 2013 is excited to announce the participating Sponsors and Starup Alley companies for this month’s event.
Here are the four Gold Sponsors, who will all have full-length exhibitor tables at the conference:
- Reesio – Next generation transaction management platform for real estate agents (no separate accounts needed)
- Realtor.com – Property search site operated by Move, Inc.
- ChargeAds.com – Empowers online publishers to expand and diversify ad inventory sales.
- Cloud CMA – Creates reports for real estate agents that can be used to win new listings.
Here is the one Silver Sponsor (non-exhibitor), who is also our sole media sponsor for the event:
- Realty411 — Publishes online and print media, and organizes events for real estate investors.
The Startup Alley portion of the event is comprised of 23 technology startups within the real estate space that will be demo-ing their disruptive, innovative products:
- Happy Inspector – iPad app for property inspections.
- Wigwamm – Auctions for rental property.
- Storefront – Marketplace for short-term retail space (pop-up stores, etc.)
- RealtyShares – Online crowdfunding for real estate investments.
- HomeZada – Allows homeowners to track maintenance, remodels, and other home data.
- Zumper – Apartment rental searches from verified brokers and renters.
- Producers Forum – Handles off-market/off-MLS transactions.
- iManageRent – Online property management for landlords, tenants, and building providers.
- Benutech – Online transaction management for real estate agents.
- EZ Coordinator – Online transaction management for real estate agents.
- Cozy – Online property management with a focus on payments and screening for landlords.
- Onvedeo – Video hosting and marketing platform for real estate agents.
- Keyzio – iPhone app to match home sellers/buyers that might not be actively looking.
- Comvibe – Online property management for companies with a focus on maintenance.
- MagicPlan – iOS app for capturing floor plans using the sensors in a tablet/phone.
- GoRefi – End-to-end, cloud-based app for refinancing a home online without an agent.
- HomeSmart Advantage Realty – Online brokerage with a deep focus on technology.
- Proxio – Global marketing product that helps agents market their listings worldwide.
- ListedBy.com — Online real estate marketplace with live bidding auctions.
- DoormanSF – Online property management for landlords in San Francisco.
- Pendo Rent — Online property management for landlords.
- Local-Insights — Predictive analytics, data visualization, and filtering.
- Kwelia — Uses predictive date to calculate what apartments should rent for.
Mark Thomas, Co-Founder & CEO, Reesio
Antonia Martinez needed money quickly. She had only a few days to come up with back rent or risk eviction. Martinez decided to put her holistic studies to the test. “I had been training back then with a spiritual teacher. We had been working on a technique for focusing and harnessing power to help bring the object of thought into manifestation.
Instead of concentrating on the $1600 she needed, Martinez focused her energy on keeping her New York City apartment. She says she did not worry about how or when she would get the cash. Four days later, odd jobs presented themselves and she was able to accumulate enough funds to pay off the menacing landlord.
Martinez, now a doctoral student in metaphysical science, says she was not surprised by her fortunate outcome. In addition to being a scholar, she is a practicing spiritual counselor and founder of HealingSpirit.com (http://www.healingspirit.com), a website that aides people in their spiritual growth, so she knows firsthand the power individuals have in attracting prosperity.
People from many religions — from evangelical Christians to New Age followers — believe money is a spiritual force that can be obtained by all who properly seek it. Therefore, many believe that the road to prosperity must traveled in a spiritual manner.
“Money is a medium for the exchange or transformation of energy.” Martinez says and adds, “It’s not the source of spiritual, creative power nor is it the ultimate goal.” She explains this by saying that most of the time people don’t really desire money, better yet, they wish to attain a lifestyle that they think only money can buy.
Just as magnets attract steel, so too can thoughts lure riches.
In the classic self-improvement manual Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill wrote: “…the subconscious mind will translate into its physical equivalent a thought impulse or a negative or destructive nature just as readily as it will act upon thought impulses of a positive constructive nature.”
Essentially, what dynamic thinkers realize is that every individual has the ability to control the distribution of wealth from within. To explain this in a non-spiritual way one must only study the laws of physics: For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. This vital law of gravity also applies to mental thoughts.
Just as the Bible states that one reaps what they sow (Galatians 6:7), a person can cultivate riches with positive thoughts and actions. The following are spiritual methods a person can use to increase their income and have a more abundant life. Use one or all of these techniques to attract prosperity.
Want to finally pay that credit card debt off or replace that old clunker with a brand new car? There is a simple yet effective way to make financial goals materialize: Just ask! It is not selfish or wrong to ask God for monetary blessings, if the money will be used for a good purpose. “Abundance is the natural state of the universe,” Martinez says and adds, “It is not wealth that is ungodly, it is selfishness.”
Imagination is the key to success. If one can imagine themselves being successful, they are already on their way to the top. Martinez advises people not to worry so much about attracting money, it’s more important to focus on creating what one hopes to experience by having money. Martinez says visualizing is important “because it helps you establish clearly in your mind the reality you are trying to create.”
Positive Action ( Act As If )
Don’t wait to be a millionaire to give to a favorite charity, do it now! Positive action or acting as if is a very important process in realizing one’s financial goals. By acting as if one has already received their wishes, one is demonstrating faith. “If you act it out, even the smallest part of it, you embody it,” Martinez reveals, “If you embody it, you can manifest it.” So next time bills are delivered, don’t wait till the last minute to pay them. Write checks happily and confidently, know that money is in abundance.
Inspirational author Shakti Gawain writes that affirmations are one of the most important elements of creating the reality one desires. Most people aren’t aware of the words and ideas that run through their minds, but Gawain writes that those stream of thoughts are “the basis for which we form our experience of reality.” By affirming we “make firm” what we say. It is therefore vital to declare positive words about the existence we wish to create. Concentrate on one affirmation daily and repeat it often.
I am being blessed with prosperity now.”
“God provides me with everything I need.”
“I am growing more financially prosperous daily.”
“The universe is abundant, and I shall have what I need and desire.”